- Our Mission Statement -
"To provide a vibrant outdoor marketplace offering a rich mix of local and regional farm grown goods, handcrafts, fine art, unique gifts, fresh food, and valued services in an entertaining setting to benefit and enhance our community."
Our Season began April 14 and runs through Sept. 29, 2018
8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Come and spend some time with us.
Background of our Market
The Gresham Saturday Market focus is to have Vendors in the following categories:
• Locally grown fresh farm produce and related food items
• Local and regional fruit and seasonal berries
• Fresh Flowers, Garden Seedlings and Nursery Stock from local growers
• Local and regional handcrafted food products
• Hand crafted art and craft products from all areas of crafting
• High quality on-site snack and food vendors
• Locally produced pet treats and products
• Fine Art shown and sold by the artist
• Limited service vendors (such as chair massage and wellness counseling).
• Limited and carefully selected community service and commercial vendors
A minimum of 3 hours of live entertainment, (11:30 AM to 2:30 PM) during the peak hours of the Market. We have a generous amount of comfortable covered seating for our customers to relax, eat a great snack or meal and take in our family oriented market.
Our Website growth continues. We now have "For Vendors" & Newsletter Signup Pages and a new photo gallery of recent Market images.
More is coming.... Please keep checking back.